Sunday, December 02, 2007

Many, Many Pleasures

So I got a comment from "MMP" and didn't know who this was.

Who did I know with those initials?

Well. MMP wrote another comment, and this time I had the common sense to click on MMP and trace back to their blog, entitled The Muddled Market Place. MMP. Not their real name! But instantly recognisable, and a pure pleasure - Camillofan you need to go there: it kind of looks like Pleasant View School House, but all skewed and turned on its side, and made real. It is a total joy, and made me smile for ages.

The fact that I know MMP really well made it all the better, but I commend this site to all my friends - a wonderful & unpredictable read!

The picture - just a random pull off the site. You'll find city streets and roses jostling for position. Or this; from this entry, as a taster. Enjoy!

No comments: