Friday, February 22, 2008

Coming Out To Play


The Sun has got his hat on
Hip hip hip hooray
The sun has got his hat on and is coming out to play.

Given what my completely unreasonable target was for this weekend - 80,000 words - I’m just over 3,000 shy of that total. If I get anything done at all on my Washington trip, I’ll make it. I’m not sure if that will happen. The next section is really important, and I think I want to be able to focus completely on it, rather than do it in bits and pieces.

I am so looking forwards to the next couple of days. Tonight I go to see Michael Buble in concert in Tampa. And in the morning it’s back to the airport for the next flight, and then off to see Tory and his family at Truro Church. Wonderful. I think that it will be a very inspiring weekend - everything Tory says about the church sounds great, and it is so good to hear him so enthused about his church.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Though pray for the travelling - the weather is rough on the Eastern seaboard, and I may get stuck...

No comments: