Sunday, October 11, 2009

3.0

The St Catherine's Website has just hit its third incarnation. Go to www.st-caths.org to see what's new - absolutely everything!

Thanks to Geraint & TL for all their work alongside me on this, they have been fantastic - TL on designing the thing, and Geraint on making it happen. There are some really great features - and lots more to come on pages that as yet are just gateways to all the features that will appear over the months ahead.

But st-caths.org 3.0 is alive and well! Have a look and tell me what you think of the new look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After seeing some of St catherines web page in church this eveing on Esther and Andy's iphone I thought I hade better take a look. Wow, what a happy fun church family to belong too!
I think Stewart is right, don't let the vicar take a photograph of you, you could end up on ebay ha ha
The web site is looking good guys - well done for all your hard work.
Annamarie