Friday, November 20, 2009

Moving On

I started to write this, to say that I have been unable to write anything since the previous post, because I am unable to get past Rob in my thoughts this week. I have done and said things, but to move beyond my dear friend seems somehow not right.

I started to write this - when the phone rang and it was George, Rob's Dad, calling me to say that Rob's funeral has now been set for Monday November 30th at 1pm in St Phillip and St James Hucclecote, followed by a service in the crematorium.

So. I will write soon of other things. But not just yet.

2 comments:

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

Understandable and appropriate.

Lovely first music track on the churches website………

Anonymous said...

Praying that you, and they, find the comfort of God's hope.

I know it's not that far from Ponty, but if you felt the need to stay late and then needed a place to lay your head, I'm sure my Mum could accommodate you...