Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reading Around

Like the rest of you, I take great pleasure in reading around. Ben's Blog (see the links on the right) has some great quotes and I'm waiting to get round to reading some of the books he refers to. Farmstrong is snappy and opinionated and often very funny. Camillofan is by one of my most longstanding friends, and I love her family and her revealing take on life.

MMP defies characterisation. But this I read there today:

But I've been re reading some new testament recently...a profound shock in and of itself....and this sheep biz is all over the place.

It's about "belonging to......"
no, not a group, not a flock....
but to a shepherd.

Go here for the full post and for the full treat. Or just stop what you are doing and think for a while about the wisdom of those words.

No comments: