Monday, January 21, 2008

In a creative mood

So I'm geting ready for my sabbatical. Seven weeks to produce a first draft of my next book. And this morning as I sat and worshipped in church before the day began (I always go in early on a Sunday) I must have been in a creative mood. For my fingers wandered over the keyboard, my mind settled on the words, and in twenty minutes the following just came to pass.



Which kind of expresses where I am right now. Ready to listen, ready to follow, ready to begin an adventure. Three weeks in Switzerland & four in the States are all lined up - but the big story of writing another book outshines the locations. And for the opportunity, my heart is simply fit to bursting with thankfulness.

And my dreams are filled with images and words from God. I'll try and take time out of the organising of the next two months that has to be crammed into these hours in order to record some of them for you, and for me! For tonight, that song will have to do.

"Take my mind, take my heart, take my all in all,
Take me at my word I pray."

1 comment:

theMuddledMarketPlace said...

thank4 posting that