Thursday, November 29, 2012

another year

It seems slightly superfluous. The number. All the numbers, actually. I think I will stop having numbers, now. I've had enough.

Suffice to say, today sees the arrival of another. I was shopping in town the other day when someone told me a tale that relied upon them being much older than me. Clearly they were. I mean - clearly. You only had to look. I smiled, marvelled in all the right places, and slowly realised as the story went on that the person was a whole year older than me.

Eek.

There comes a time when investing in a really good moisturiser matters. Those Dead Sea minerals; trust them implicitly.

I guess the secret to getting older is collecting more birthdays; but still, enough with the numbering system already. It's just another year.

No comments: